Sunday, March 24, 2013

I didn't buy a lot of books last year to save up, but starting January this year, I just went loco buying so many books, and this week was no exception. All in all, I spent about P1,415 (about $35+)...and that's me already reining my buying impulses (and ignoring the other purchases I bought this month :p)


The books in my pile are the ff:

  • Three comics book by Lyndon Gregorio (Beerkada Off-Campus, Go-Beerkada, and Abakada) and I ordered them through Chompy!!!
  • A Charmed book, Lucky Be a Lady. Who else here reads books from the awesome series?
  • Sweet Valley University's Cyberstalker: The Return of William White Part 1. Why yes, I still read and collect Sweet Valley books.
  • The first book in the Sabrina book series, Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
  • Raggedy Ann and the Hobby Horse. I love Raggedy Ann! Are there others here who have read the books?
  • Katie Fforde's Wild Designs, which I got for only P25. Thank you Booksale!
  • Melissa de la Cruz's The Au Pairs, a series that I recently discovered, which I will hopefully enjoy.
  • Nina Garcia's The Style Strategy. I have her book The One Hundred, and I'm hoping I will enjoy The Style Strategy as much!
  • Lastly, is Melissa de la Cruz's (again) Witches of East End.
I am still crossing my fingers for an HB copy of Clockwork Angel, but no luck so far!

How about you, got any good books lately? :)

Have a great week ahead! :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your pic. Books waiting to be read!:)
    I did bought a book yesterday! Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. I hadn't read this series and I was so mad with myself. :)
    Now I have only 300 pages in order to finish A Feast for Crows and then....Uglies!!!
    Have you read this series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by. I've never read Uglies, but I did check out the plot since you sound so enthusiastic about it. It sounds so interesting, and a little bit scary! I get a bit tense when friendships turn awry.

      Delete

I love hearing from you readers. Thank you for not leaving spam on my posts.

I usually reply to your comments so make sure to visit again! :)