Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I’ve decided to try my hand at creating a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly meme for myself. Since I don’t have a header yet (I’m still ‘begging’ my friend to make me one), my meme won’t have a logo…for now!

You know how you’re reading this very good book and a line jumps out from the page and just strikes you? Well that has happened to me a lot of times, although not all the time! These quotes are, however, really beautiful for me and I’ve been thinking about sharing them with you. So I’ve come up with a meme.

I’m calling my weekly meme ‘That One Line’ which will be about a particular sentence/phrase/paragraph that I found particularly striking. It should be from a book although quotes related to reading are also welcome. It doesn’t have to be a book that I just finished but can be something that I read before and I just want to share it.

For my That One Line #01 post, my line is:

“IT is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.” – Pride and Prejudice

Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite books of all time and I wrote about it here.

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to look around.

    I have two giveaways going on at my blog...stop by if you like.

    NEW FOLLOWER of your blog.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I'm so sorry! I just read your comment today. But I'm following you now. Thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you readers. Thank you for not leaving spam on my posts.

I usually reply to your comments so make sure to visit again! :)