Wednesday, August 22, 2012

‘That One Line’ is a weekly meme I created, which is about a particular sentence/phrase/paragraph that I found particularly striking. It should be from a book although quotes related to reading are also welcome. It doesn’t have to be a book that I just finished but can be something that I read before and I just want to share it.

I just finished watching the movie Think Like a Man and I really enjoyed it. I even got a bit teary-eyed when one of them finally proposed nine years into the relationship. I enjoyed the movie so much I took to rereading part of the book again.

Anyway, one line I liked about it is this:

“There is no truer statement: men are simple. Get this into
your head first, and everything you learn about us in this
book will begin to fall into place.” – Steve Harvey, Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man

How about you, what’s your line for the week?