Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Every so often I get the urge to revamp the look of my blog. I finally got my friend to make me a header for the blog but I don't know when it's going to be finished. Soon, hopefully! :p So right now, I'm going through different layouts and templates so my blog might keep changing its look for the next few hours.

Meanwhile, in the Philippines, Soala is wrecking the metro and its nearby provinces. I'm quite thankful that it's not yet at par with Ondoy, a very terrible flood that happened just a few years ago. However, if the rains don't stop then we might be seeing Ondoy II. I hope not. However, I feel proud that a lot of Filipinos are ready to help those displaced by the floods. It's so heartwarming. I hope we'll still get through this. We just gotta pray and start checking around the house for those we can give away to people who lost everything to the flood!