Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Welcome to the That One Line meme! ‘That One Line’ is a weekly meme I created, which is about a particular sentence/phrase/paragraph that I found particularly striking. It should be from a book although quotes related to reading are also welcome. It doesn’t have to be a book that I just finished but can be something that I read before and I just want to share it. If you’re doing this meme too, post a comment with a link to your post so we can read it! :)

I just finished reading Sinful in Satin and I really liked this line from Alessandra:

“You have risked your future, your security, your heart, and even your person, in the name of an emotion that for most women proves transient and fickle.”

I like how love was characterized – transient and fickle – and I also agree that not all find it. How about you, what’s your that one line for this week?