Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My schedule at work is usually the same but there are times that it changes, so my time to go online and blog varies. Anyway, I’m expecting to be even busier starting this month, with the additional work I’m expecting we’ll be getting. Right now, aside from work, I’m studying French on my own online via open universities. Gotta love distance learning and generous universities! I have also applied to other free online courses for various subjects and I’m quite excited and nervous about them! Aside from that, I’ve been updating my Goodreads account (look me up here!) and hanging out with my family, playing with my super kulit niece, seeing friends, and dating my man.

I continue to read books (although I usually don’t have the time to do so on Mondays) and I expect that won’t wane no matter how busy I am! Right now, I just finished reading Madeleine Hunter’s Ravishing in Red. I don’t know what book I’ll be reading next as I usually read books in a series in succession if they’re available.

I went to the local bookstore yesterday and some books caught my eye: Prisoner of Heaven by Carlos Ruiz and some books under A Little Black Dress series (Heartless, Trick or Treat, and The Fidelity Project. Since it’s a bit late in the afternoon for my French lessons, I’ll be off looking for new books while updating my Goodreads account (I never seem to be able to finish doing this –_-) and listening to new songs I’ve downloaded (Soulmate by Natasha Bedingfield, Payphone by Maroon 5, and some new French songs my buddy sent to me, notably those by Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, the wife of President Nicolas Sarcozy of France).

How about you lads and ladies, what have you been up to and plan to do in the forseaable future? Smile