Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Welcome to the That One Line meme! ‘That One Line’ is a weekly meme I created, which is about a particular sentence/phrase/paragraph that I found particularly striking. It should be from a book although quotes related to reading are also welcome. It doesn’t have to be a book that I just finished but can be something that I read before and I just want to share it. If you’re doing this meme too, post a comment with a link to your post so we can read it! :) Unfortunately, I don’t have a logo yet! Still in the works, hopefully (*cross my fingers!*) done soon.

It’s been a long time since I last made a That One Line post, but I’m back! Plus, I even made a linky tools for you guys. I hope you try this one out!

So the other day, I was reading A Night Like This by Julia Quinn, and out of all the lines in all the books I’ve ever read, I think this one is the funniest by far! Anne said,

“Oh my God,” she whispered. She did not think she’d ever said those words so many times as she had in the last few minutes, but if there had ever been a time to praise the Lord’s creation, this had to be it.”

How about you, read any interesting quotes lately?