Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Today, I decided to check my stats. I love it when I get more viewers because that means I am able to share about my book finds to more people.

I was especially surprised to see that I have a lot of readers from the US and even from Europe! Hello to my readers from the Philippines, United States, Germany, Netherlands, Malaysia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Brazil, and Australia! Special mention to my five followers Superangel1220, Paolo, AtehPaul, Shinyoung Lee, and “E”. Smile Thank you for following my blog. I hope I’ll get more followers this year!

Anyway, I was looking at my followers and the operating systems used and I saw that some people have been browsing my blog on their mobile/gadgets. Even on a PlayStation! How cool is that? I know it’s not easy browsing my blog on your mobile/gadget because I also read blogs using my iPod and mobile as well.

Blog stats

With that in mind, I was wondering if there is any way I can make my blog more mobile friendly? I’ve read about it somewhere, but I can’t figure it out. It would be great if the page can just fit the screen and make it easy for the readers/viewers to navigate the page, even when they’re using different devices.
Thank you Smile