Thursday, March 7, 2013


Welcome to the That One Line meme! 'That One Line' is a weekly meme created and hosted by me, Goldie, of My Book Musings, relating a particular sentence/phrase/paragraph that you find particularly striking. I usually post on Thursdays!

I have now included a link widget for you guys to use and follow others. I've found it so interesting to read the quotes shared by others and their insights, if any.

It should be from a book although quotes related to reading are also welcome. It doesn’t have to be a book that you just finished but can be something that you read before and just want to share it.

I'm especially excited this week because two other people had started to do this meme. Shoutout to Cora Mae and Riza for doing the meme!



This week's That One Line entry pays homage to one of the best lines I've read from Neil Gaiman. It comes from his Sandman graphic novels, and it just takes my breath away.

"What power does hell hold if those 
imprisoned cannot dream of heaven?"

Isn't it just particularly striking? I think this is a quote worth sharing repeatedly. Neil Gaiman, you the man!

How about you, what's your quote/line for the week?




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout, Goldie! I've already submitted my link. :))

    I know it sounds weird, but I really do love Neil Gaiman even though I haven't read a single book from him. Haha. Tiny snippets from the internet are awesome, and I can tell that he's an incredibly good writer -- like a literary rock star.

    Thanks for hosting this meme. I really am enjoying myself. :P

    Riza
    http://rzzzp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you readers. Thank you for not leaving spam on my posts.

I usually reply to your comments so make sure to visit again! :)