Thursday, February 21, 2013


Welcome to the That One Line meme! 'That One Line' is a weekly meme I created, which is about a particular sentence/phrase/paragraph that I found particularly striking. It should be from a book although quotes related to reading are also welcome. It doesn’t have to be a book that I just finished but can be something that I read before and I just want to share it. If you’re doing this meme too, post a comment with a link to your post so we can read it! :)



Today's quote is from a book I reviewed last Tuesday, From This Day Forward. This line was from Carmen Roces, pertaining to love and relationships. It particularly struck a nerve with me, making me ponder about it for some time. I hope it does the same for you.

"Be safe and be brave. 
And if you can, please be both at the same time."


Ciao, and happy musings :)



2 comments:

  1. I adapted this meme in my own book blog :) Hope you don't mind. Here's the link: http://bookworm-diaries.blogspot.com/2013/03/that-one-line-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it and left a comment. Thank you so much! Did you make that photo? Super nice and creative :)

      I'll make a linky for next week! :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you readers. Thank you for not leaving spam on my posts.

I usually reply to your comments so make sure to visit again! :)