Friday, February 15, 2013

 
Welcome to My Book Musings! Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read. It’s purpose is to gain and meet new friends and followers. I'm so glad I found this meme! Looove the question this week, which is credited to author Kelly Walker.

You can follow me via e-mail, Goodreads, Google Friend Connect (GFC), Linky, Bloglovin' and RSS. Do add me on your Flipboard account as well!


 
 Q: Write a letter to your favorite character. Rant, rave or gush…just pretend like they are real and you just want to let them know a "few things". - Activity courtesy of author, Kelly Walker
 
Dear Professor Minerva McGonagall,
 
I understand that you are now the Headmaster at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. Congratulations, although how you came to be the head happened under very sad circumstances indeed.
 
Where's my Hogwarts letter? I waited for it for so many summers, so many semesters, but I think the owl keeps getting lost. I know England is a long way from the Philippines, so maybe you can just send Harry or Hermione, or even Hagrid, to give me my letter? I already have the black hoodie with the Hogwarts' school logo emblazoned on it, I just need my acceptance letter. Please?
 
Also, do you take scholarships? I don't think I have enough money to study for all 7 years. I'm sure you do, you accepted He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, right? I do hope he wasn't the last scholar Hogwarts took in. I'll make it up to you by being an excellent student.
 
Respectfully yours/super-wannabe-Hogwarts-student,
 
Goldie
 
 

18 comments:

  1. Aw, Goldie! That is such a sweet letter! I loved reading every bit of it. AH! McGongall! I love that woman! And the Hogwarts letter! *sigh* Seriously, when will we get ours?!

    Thanks for stopping by My Feature & Follow Friday post.

    Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Sarika! Have a happy week ahead of you :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, hey! You're from the Philippines too! How cool is that that we're both waiting for owls who keep getting lost? Lol :))

    Follow & Feature
    The Boys of Summer Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for dropping by :D Hopefully we'll get those letters soon.

      Delete
  3. Ha! I love your letter. :)) Hogwarts seems like such an awesome school but I don't think that I'd ever get admitted there. LOL And cool! I'm from the Philippines too! Wheeee!! :D

    New follower via GFC. :)

    Click HERE for our FF.

    Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello fellow Filipina!!! Glad to meet more Filipino book bloggers! Following you back :)

      Have a happy week ahead of you :)

      Delete
  4. Loved you letter Goldie!!! What is up with those Hogwarts owls? They keep getting lost! I haven't received my acceptance letter either :) Thanks for stopping by this week. Old follower.
    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting back, Traci!

      Have a happy week ahead of you :)

      Delete
  5. Great letter! There are so many good ones this week, I love this activity.

    I'm a new linky and GFC follower; here's my my FF post for this week.

    Have a fantastic Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment, Lexxie! Now following you back via Link and GFC :)

      Delete
  6. Awesome letter! Loving it over here! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liesel! You're welcome too :) Have a happy week ahead of you :)

      Delete
  7. I LOVE IT especially the part about the scholarships ! NEW GFC FOLLOWER
    Check out My F&F ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie, followed back! :) Have a happy week ahead of you :)

      Delete
  8. Haha, what I wouldn't do for a Hogwarts letter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Hogwarts will be filled with new students STAT.

      Delete
  9. Ahh Harry Potter great pick, thanks for stopping by:) Happy FF Old Follower
    Krista@KristaReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Krista! I still can't get over how cute your photo is when you comment. Love it!

      Have a happy week ahead of you :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you readers. Thank you for not leaving spam on my posts.

I usually reply to your comments so make sure to visit again! :)