Wednesday, January 2, 2013



Who here has a problem keeping track with their book catalogue?

I do!

I don't know how many times I've tried to list down the books I have in my computer. My laptop is a little on the heavy side and lugging it around the house is not really ideal for me (or maybe I'm just trying to justify to myself buying a new tablet this year... :p). But this year, I've decided to set time and sit in my library to really go over the books I have. I'm already having trouble going to bookstores and not buying a book because I'm not sure if I already have it or not. There was also a time wherein I bought two copies of a book because I haven't read my original copy yet. Tsk tsk.

I tried to find a good app, either for iOS or Android, so I can easily add to my database when I don't have my laptop with me, but the ones I found don't really seem to fit my taste. I'm still trying to bug my boyfriend into making an app for me (he's an IT guy) but I don't know if he'll ever end up doing one since he's never made an app before.

If anyone has anything to share about this dilemma on cataloguing books, or just to share your experience, feel free to post in the comments!