Friday, October 4, 2013


I'm back to FF after such a long time! I really like the question for this week; I actually chuckled.

Q: What book (or TV show or movie) have you not read that seemingly everyone else has?

A LOT. I haven't read Hunger Games, Game of Thrones, Divergent, Clockwork series, Fifty Shades books and the like, and most books from the new adult genre (I've only read Young and Scambitious from new adult so far). I haven't seen any of the Star Trek, Star Wars, Hunger Games movies. I don't watch Doctor Who or Breaking Bad or Arrested Development.

And...aside from the new adult genre, I'm not sure I want to. Sorry, fans!

Have you ever felt that way, like you know this is so popular and supposedly so good and yet you just don't feel the inclination to read/watch them?

Share your thoughts. :)

Happy weekend!