Wednesday, December 19, 2012


I have always admired Flipboard since I saw my sister use it on her iPad. I wanted to use it too, but when I tried it on my iPod, I did not enjoy it very much. Then yesterday, I suddenly had the craving to read blogs on my Samsung Galaxy SIII but I realized I couldn't blog hop in the Blogger app itself.

Then I started thinking, what if I can access it via Flipboard? I reactivated my app (previously quarantined), looked up My Book Musings in the search function and voila! My blog appeared and I immediately added it to my wall. If that doesn't appear, just copy-paste or type this on your flipboard: http://feeds.feedburner.com/mybookmusings and my blog should show up.

If you're using Flipboard and following my blog, feel free to add my blog!

Happy reading! :)