Friday, December 24, 2010

Book      :     Remember Me
Author   :     Sophie Kinsella
Rating   :     ★★★★★

Remember Me (2)Sophie Kinsella strikes again! Her sizzling story, Remember Me, has one plot that really makes it unforgettable. Lexi wakes up one day in the hospital…without any memories of the past three years. Due to a car accident, she forgot that she’s married to a total OC hunk and is rich beyond her wildest imagination. Suddenly, without remembering why, she realizes that she has made all her dreams come true. So why does her new life feel so wrong?


Enters this totally adorable architect…who works for her husband. He insists that she’s unhappy and that he’s the one she loves, not her husband. Lexi can’t feel anything for her husband…at the same time, she doesn’t remember anything about the architect, although her heart seems to be pointing her in that direction. Who will she end up with? Will she continue with her seemingly-perfect life or follow her heart?

Sophie Kinsella takes you in another journey of making your dreams come true and following your heart in this fantastic novel. I give this book five stars with its light plot, her usual funny style, and the refreshing plot she has specially woven for this book. :)

Ciao! Smile

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I stumbled upon your blog. Its really love it and I immediately started following!! I love Sophie Kinsella! have you read her other books? I really love her book Undomesticated Goddess as well. If you haven't read it, you should! You won't be dissapointed!

    I started a new blog recently, and would love it, if you could follow me as well!
    http://books-eatmeup.blogspot.sg/
    I hope to share some of the books I loved with you!

    Cheers
    Zeena!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've read her other books and I really love Undomesticated Goddess, it's very funny! Nice to meet you, Zeena, and welcome to My Book Musings! :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you readers. Thank you for not leaving spam on my posts.

I usually reply to your comments so make sure to visit again! :)